InventHelp Phone Number – https://compre-gojipro.com/79/patent-my-idea-current-information/. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an idea you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Inventor Stories was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they perform quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.